Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Years.

I hope every one had a great new years. I know I ate way to much. Every year you always hear about people making goal for the new year. This year I decided to make one the relates to my bicycle. My goal is to ride 2500 miles in 2011, that might seem like a lot but it's only 50 miles a week. I have my nifty bike computer to keep track of my miles on a per ride basis and I have set up a spreadsheet to keep track of my miles as I go. Also I set up a ticker that you can see at the top of the page so any one who reads this blog can see my progress.

I was hoping to get a ride in today but its only about 25 degrees outside, so I'll have to wait till it gets a little warmer. Until then I will be working out on my trainer to get to a higher fitness level.

Ok that's enough for now. Happy New Years!

2 comments: