Sunday, February 20, 2011

All about Cycling.

Just finished up my volunteering stint at kona Bikes 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo. its a 24 hour charity Mountain bike race/ride. I spent about 13 hours over the weekend handing out packets to riders and then working in the exchange tent taking riders in and out times. Here are a couple links that go into detail and also the race results:       
Kona's 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo
Results
And here is a short video I took in the exchange tent:

Also I am riding in the Tour of the Tucson Mountains . Its a local 73 mile charity bike ride April 16th. I have been working on getting the fit of my bike just right and wrote out a 8 week training schedule to get me ready for this. So far I have $220 in pledges and I hope to get some more by April 15th.If you want to make a pledge let me know.
Route
And my training plan:

No comments:

Post a Comment